If you don’t already have a mindfulness practice, you might consider going back to this page and working through the ”Starter Kit for Establishing a Mindfulness Meditation Practice.” OR find some you like better on YouTube – there are thousands of them!
• If you already have a mindfulness practice, you may want to get a “refresher” by practicing mindfulness for 20 to 45 minutes every day for at least 6 days this week using these or other recordings. Feel free to mix it up a bit, using the Body Scan some days, one or two of the other guided meditations on other days, some lovingkindness meditations on other days...
• Watch this video about mindfulness.
• A taste of mindful eating: do this a time or two in a quiet, peaceful space.
• Here’s the link to my main source of information on diet and health.
• How to lose weight (26-minute video).
• Food and Addiction: Treating through Mindfulness Awareness (30 min.)
• Some specific info from Dr. Gregor's site:
Michael Gregor 2016 talk 1.5 hour video “How Not to Die”
Michael Gregor 2015 - 2 hour video
Michael Gregor 2014 talk 1 hour video “From Table to Able”
Michael Gregor 2013 talk 1 hour video “More than an Apple a Day”
Michael Gregor 2012 talk 1 hour video “Uprooting the causes of Death”
Michael Gregor collection of materials re preventing and treating diabetes